Thursday, September 13, 2007

PLN: Week 1- Post 2

For my second post I read a recent article written by Karl Fisch in his The Fischbowl subscription. This post dealed with the big question of what matters?

As I read the title and the first couple sentences of this post i was thinking to myself that this sounds a lot like what we have been talking about in our english class. The I realized that everything he is talking about is what we have been discussing in our class. What matter in our lives and in the world that we can connect to stories and blogs that we have read?

These blogs that are talked about are our very own and in them we read what matters in our lives and the world around us. As you can see from this post, education matters to me and this class as this blog states.

How does this matter to the world? These blogs on what matters to us are important for other people to view so they can see what matters to the freshman english class at Arapahoe High school. It is important for others to view how we have been working and connecting what we learn to the world around us.

No comments: