Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Semester 2 - Post 19

Mr. Richardson,
This post is great. I found your dream very interesting and the ideas behind it were great. I totally agree with you that the avatar will soon become very useful to help people better understand each other and possibly answer “un-answer-able” questions, if you will, like that of your mother. If the avatar can be put to use in this way, I think it would be very useful. I know that I personally have questions about my history that I might be able to get answered by my relatives who are still alive, but I would much rather get the first hand account from those who went through certain events. This idea was great and it really puts meaning behind the things that we blog about daily. It would be great to be able to advance the use of the avatar to add the voice of the person to go along with their personality. With the way technology is advancing in this day and age the reality of this happening are looking pretty good. This post was a great one to make me think about the future, which somehow made me think about my past. Thank you!
~Sam H.

Link to original article here: My Blogging Legacy

No comments: